Your privacy is important to us.
What information do we collect, acquire, or gather:
We collect and gather data in many ways, including but not limited to our Site, Facebook page, E-mail, SMS messaging, and actual interviews. The data we gather include, but are not limited to, written personal and directory records, photographic images, and digital material. Such personal data may include information provided by an applicant during the application, or information we acquire upon enrollment.
How we use the applicant’s information:
Your personal information is used in order to:
· respond to complaints
or requests submitted;
· evaluate applications for admission into the School;
· process confirmation of incoming applicants in preparation for enrolment;
· maintenance of directories and alumni records;
· compile data and generating reports for statistical and analytical purposes;
· anticipate and resolve problems with services supplied to you.
To optimize our services, we may wish to use the personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy, we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof and if required, we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing.
If at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please let us know. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
How we share the information:
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or required to do so (for example, if required to do so by legal process or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime) or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, property or personal safety and those of our users or other individuals.
Legitimate interests as an educational institution that prompts us to share information include a variety of academic, administrative, historical, and statistical purposes. Some examples of when we may share or disclose your personal information to others include:
· sharing information to
potential donors, funders or benefactors for purposes of scholarship, grants
and other forms of assistance;
· conducting research or surveys for purposes of program development;
· uploading your information to our directory information and the School’s alumni association;
· publishing testimonials, achievements, and success stories on our Facebook page, website, other social media sites, and publications, with your awareness and consent
Please be assured that we will not use your information for any of the purposes listed above if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information or at a later stage.
How you will be notified of changes to our policy:
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Meadow Hall reserves the right, acting reasonably, to modify our Policy at any time in our sole discretion, and will publish notice of any such modification on our Website and Facebook page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting.